Monday, November 12, 2007


Overall I liked this project because it connected the things I like such as myspace with my school work. I felt that in a way I could connect the things I do at home with my school works, because both myspace.com and blogger.com use the same format for editing. My blog reflects my work and learning because I was able to go into depth about a topic I normally would not have been able to. Through the webquest and reading of the book I learned of the different hardships that soldiers were forced to face. I also learned that friends are essential for one to move forward, when faced with an obstacle. With learning this I was able to reflect on the way I deal with situations I find difficult. I was also able to realize that things I find difficult, may not be as bad as they can be.

No comments: